Thursday 19 May 2016

RAY HUSHPUPPI, DON'T GET 'HUSHED' SO USE THE RIGHT WORDS!!!



Nigerians are very interesting people sha! In this era where we are trying to come to terms with the new fuel price hike or is it the outrageous price of a few tomatoes… some of our youngsters still have the time…no I meant …the mind to upload some kinds of pictures captioned with  hate under –toned statements on social media.

I was going through an online article and I read one of such statements by one Nigerian, Ray Hushpuppi "I just attended a private VIP closed door Donna Fall Winter 2016 Preview and Uomo custom made Leather Cocktails Event at Versace, which I was once again the only black person at this event, none of you nuisance, noise makers was invited, No she males was there either to catch feelings and to God be the glory, it was a successful event and I had a wonderful experience, met worthy".
 
Just when I thought that was all, it continued "You know, even if I have a personal issue with someone, the fact that I ever interacted with them means at some point there was genuine love from me to them and because of that I have learnt to always make sure I wish them well.. with that same love. I like to see them achieve the goals I once sat and listened to them talk about, I could never use my time and energy to plot or await their demise. It's odd to me how strangers can anticipate and look forward to people's "failures"..the badmind weirdos are the ones I pity because if u are waiting on a person with as much anointing and self belief as I have in myself to lose.. You GON' wait faevaaahhh. I promise you it so beautiful on the opposite side of bitterness, hatred, resentment, anger, frustration and evil.

Dear Ray Hushpuppi, the information gathered says you are popular due to your high usage of Instagram. No hard feelings my dude. I applauded you at the beginning of the read but then got pissed when I got to the part where you had to use the words ‘nuisance’ ‘noise makers’ or ‘she males’ not invited. Such statements incite hate feelings and like someone commented after I read out your post “from the look of things it shows the guy is everything he’s called those not invited. He’s sure the noisemaker”. Given the pictures showing off bags from his shopping spree and the many hashtags of  #Gucci #Versace #Rolex #LouisLeeman #LouisVuitton #Hermes #Valentino #JustCavalli. That, to anybody speaks loads ofNOISE’.   
 
There’s been a lot going on about beefs on social media lately between couples and friends. It’s time to end the social media war-of-words. If someone has hurt you, call the person, have a one-on-one discussion and settle it out of the public eye. I guess it will do all the youngsters and even many of the so-called adults a breath of fresh air. Ray you can keep the nice pictures coming up but let go of the beef-undertoned-statements. 

Ray, use the right words, so you don't hushed!




No comments:

Post a Comment